News & Events
- SCRUM - Scrum is a lightweight framework designed to manage complex product development. Promotes developing products of the highest possible value iteratively and incrementally.
- Micro Services Architecture - An approach to develop a single application as a suite of small services, each running in its own process and communicating with lightweight mechanisms” — Martin Fowler
- Agile Software Development - The first thing we must know about agile. Agile software development refers to a group of software development methodologies based on iterative development, where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing cross-functional teams.
- Key Factors In Enterprise Cloud Adoption And Management - Gartner reported that the public cloud infrastructure as a service (IaaS) market grew 31.4% in 2016 (see "Market Share: Public Cloud Services, Worldwide, 2016"), resulting in a $22.6 billion market in 2016.
- Why Do So Many Big Data Projects Fail - In our business analytics project work, we have often come in after several big data project failures of one kind or another. There are many reasons for this.
- Centizen Apps, Inc. Announces New Global Shore Service Delivery Model for IT Development and Support - Centizen, Inc., an IT solutions company, introduces Centizen-GlobalShore for IT development and support that addresses common problems associated with multi-shore outsourcing engagements for Application Development, Mobile Development, Analytics, ERP, IT Infrastructure and QA Automation. Beaverton, […]